Shreddage 5.7 Stratus Crack: is the first chapter in a new universe of Impact Soundworks guitar and bass instruments. This sample library is the result of nearly a decade of experience in creating guitars, as well as feedback from customers.
With the latest Kontakt technology and tools available in version 5.7, we came up with a brand new engine, Shreddage 5 (or S5). An entirely new virtual guitar engine has been developed, written from scratch with cutting-edge tech. Additionally: With S5, you have enhanced playability, realism, and customization capabilities with full Kontakt 5.7 functionality. The design is also impressive!
Shreddage Stratus Latest Version:
The Shreddage Stratus engine Patch: will power newly-recorded guitars starting with Stratus, coming later this month. In addition to older guitars running engines, Archtop and Shreddage Bass will also be ported. In addition, they have improved the fret and string selection algorithm, allowing you to select the fretting mode, picking mode, and even use a capo if you wish.
Alternatively, you can adjust the neck of the guitar with a slider if you want to play higher or lower. It is possible to select picking mode, fret mode, range preference, etc.
Additionally, This guitar was used in countless rock, blues, metal, pop, soul, funk, and jazz tracks, so what better guitar could be used to showcase all its incredible features? This guitar features three pickup positions with custom blends, as well as the key articulations you expect from the Shreddage series sampled in exquisite detail.
We have introduced a new CONSOLE tab in Shreddage Stratus. In our opinion, this is Kontakt’s most powerful FX mixer, giving you unprecedented levels of controls and customizations. The console provides the stunning ease of setting up, saving, and loading tone presets for ALL S5 instruments, regardless of how you route the instrument to your host DAW for mixing. (You’ll see it in other libraries, too!)
- Independent mixing, purging, mute/solo, and FX chains for all pickups
- Instantiate up to 8 FX per pickup, plus master inserts and sends
- Add FX in any order, including multiple of the same FX
- Save and load FX chains for individual channels or the entire Console
- 30 FX modules available in total, including…
- Numerous pedals, amp models, and custom cabinet IRs
- Multiple EQs, reverbs, distortion FX, spatial FX (rotator, phaser, flanger, etc)
- FX chain presets are portable between instruments!
Shreddage Performance Engine:
MIDI Performance Engine in Shreddage The MIDI notes sent to the virtual guitarist can be customized in a variety of ways. Despite the fact that the standard patches and snapshots are sufficient for almost all styles, these options allow you to fully customize fret choice, hand movement, and string selection. In response to MIDI notes, Shreddage 3 evaluates many factors before determining where to place a note.
These factors, which are weighted differently depending on your performance settings, include things like:
- Are there other strings that are being held simultaneously?
- Notes played legato (and if so, the legato settings) are also noted.
- Choose a minimum or maximum fret.
AThe fret position of the virtual hand The last point is key: Shreddage 3 uses a virtual ‘hand’ to guide fret & string selection. This generally means if you are playing on the lower frets, new notes will be also be placed on lower frets. If you are playing high up on the neck, new notes will also end up in that range.
- Pristine 24-bit recordings with 3 pickups.
- Sustains, palm mutes, power chords.
- Powerchord mutes, staccato, snaps.
- Harmonics, tremolo, tremolo slides.
- Hammer-on/pull-off, portamento slides.
- Fingered, whammy, and emulated vibrato.
- Unpitched and pitched release noises.
- Rakes, muted chokes, DI line noise.
- Over 30 new & custom cabinet IRs.
- Multiple demos MIDIS/projects included.
Features of Shreddage Stratus:
- Engine for virtual guitarists with cutting-edge features.
- Beautiful, expanded user interface for easier editing.
- Furthermore, INPUT POLY for realistic chords.
- Multiple strings and fret voicing algorithms.
- Furthermore, the STRUMMING tab for rhythm parts.
- The console has a modular rack and mixer with 30+ effects.
- Furthermore, Maps articulations using TACT 2.0.
- 39 CONSOLE tone snapshots that are ready for production.
- Furthermore, Improved realism for fretting, string selection, and voicing.
- Furthermore, Multiple modes of fretting for various playing types (lead, polyrhythm, etc.)
- Multitrack recording and blending of pickups built-in.
- Furthermore, “Poly Input” mode for more realistic playback of chords in block form.
- Furthermore, The virtual guitarist can be controlled in all parameters.
- Strumming mode can be fully customized.
- Furthermore, Rakes, releases, random resonances, anti-repetition, and DI noise.
- From stroke timing to legato playback, the engine offers numerous options.
- KONTAKT PLAYER version 5.7 or higher.
- 9GB disk space.
- 6GB RAM.
Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.7 of Kontakt Player. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load the Kontakt instrument.
- Engines that allow you to play a vast array of styles and articulations.
- It supports both chords and arpeggios, making it an innovative feature.
- This controller uses well-thought-out assignable key switches to let you control multiple parameters directly from your controller.
- A superb collection of authentic-sounding samples.
- A large selection of editable effects and guitar cabinets.
- Multiple picking patterns to cover different playing styles.
- Controllable hand positioning and string selection (Force String) that authentically recreates the sound of playing in different positions on the neck and strings.
- Plenty of controls to shape the tone and sound of each guitar.
- A healthy set of Kontakt snapshots that cover many playing styles and genres.
- Smart polyphonic controls intelligently ensure a chord sounds like a chord and not a robotic simulation.
- Multi-tracking for up to four guitars sounds fantastic.
- Each guitar is sold separately – a discounted package option would be nice.
- There is a learning curve to taking full advantage of the instrument, but it is completely worth it.
How To Download Shreddage Stratus?
- First of all, download this crack from the official site.
- Secondly, Install it.
- After installation.
- Run it.
- Enjoy all Features.
KONTAKT PLAYER’s new virtual guitar instrument . Shreddage Stratus from Impact Soundworks is more realistic and versatile than ever before, featuring three pickups, tons of articulations, a fully-equipped console mixer, and a modular FX rack. Additionally: The expanded version includes multiple algorithms and voicing styles, just like the full version.